The Bloor Annex Business Improvement Area is a municipally designated body compromised of a co-operative association of business owners. It exists to maintain and promote the business community on Bloor Street (between Madison Avenue and Bathurst Street) as a vital part of the City of Toronto within a caring neighbourhood.
To achieve this mandate, the Bloor Annex BIA ascribes to these goals:
- To actively support the businesses in the BIA area.
- To work cooperatively within the local community.
- To actively represent local businesses to the City.
- To provide support to events that occur in the area which bring focus to business.
- To promote the business area locally and to visitors through special events, programs and advertising.
- To maintain the business area as safe, clean and attractive.
- To facilitate a caring community.
- To actively participate in municipal tax policy development within the community and with other organizations.
- To inform BIA members of pertinent issues.
Vice Chair & Treasurer
Sweet Pete’s Bicycle Shop
Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema
Property Owner, 481 Bloor St. W.
Councillor Mike Layton
City of Toronto
If you would like to contact our board, please feel free to email Brian Burchell at email@example.com.