The Bloor Annex Business Improvement Area is a municipally designated body compromised of a co-operative association of business owners. It exists to maintain and promote the business community on Bloor Street (between Madison Avenue and Bathurst Street) as a vital part of the City of Toronto within a caring neighbourhood.
To achieve this mandate, the Bloor Annex BIA ascribes to these goals:
- To actively support the businesses in the BIA area.
- To work cooperatively within the local community.
- To actively represent local businesses to the City.
- To provide support to events that occur in the area which bring focus to business.
- To promote the business area locally and to visitors through special events, programs and advertising.
- To maintain the business area as safe, clean and attractive.
- To facilitate a caring community.
- To actively participate in municipal tax policy development within the community and with other organizations.
- To inform BIA members of pertinent issues.
If you would like more information about the BIA please email us at BloorAnnexBIAinfo@gmail.com or call (647) 777-1162.